2 Easy Steps to Increase User Engagement for Small Businesses 2019
Posting to social media is a great but even better is creating conversation.
For years companies all over the world have been leveraging the power of social media to grow their business. But many fall short when it comes to the true intentions of content marketing.
When you post something that is intended to appeal to your ideal users, don’t walk away. Those notifications letting you know how the post is performing are the important part.
Engagement refers to any time you and users following your business’s profiles interact. That interaction can not only lead to high quality leads, it will lead to more followers who are genuinely interested in what you provide.
How did you grow your Instagram Followers UK ? If you made the mistake if buying them then try our previous article: Why You Shouldn’t Buy Instagram Followers
How can you optimize your content for user engagement?
Optimizing your content marketing to improve user engagement isn’t easy. Many people limit their activities to a blog post and then hope for the best.
Many small business content marketing strategies consist of Googling a topic and rewriting one or more other pieces in a new voice. Video content is guilty of this with many videos borrowing, or outright copying a previously successful video.
In either case a user has already seen that content so why would they act on yours when it’s the same thing?
Here’s some more effective ways to create content specific for user engagement:
Step 1 – Create Something New
Your first step for your content is to accept that you will have to take some risks.
That risk pertains to the way you present your content, what you have to say, and how your brand brings something new to the subject.
This graph shows how this task is seen as the most difficult for businesses when trying to improve their online presence. While it’s focused on B2B, anyone working in B2C should pay attention.
This initial step is crucial because it forces you to do more than dismiss your marketing as a task to set aside.
A lot of businesses leave their content marketing strategy entirely in the hands of an agency, which will not be effective. An agency or consultant is an expert on the how to distribute the content, but not an expert on your business, so you will have to work with them.
This means holding meetings where they can get input from you on what you do and why any user would want to buy from you or be your client.
A solid content marketing strategy for small businesses involves a consistently collaborative process.
Working together is your best route to creating great content.
Great content means the combination of your skill set with that of the person or people you’re working with to make sure it gets seen by the most eyes and is structured to benefit your overall online presence.
Step Two – Engage, Adapt and Refine
The second step is to watch the reaction.
Look for peaks in Likes, Shares, or new Follows and notice the subject matter users have expressed more interest in. This can show you a lot about what value your users see you providing.
If you post regular blog posts or videos and see 5 -10 likes and no comments, and then you post something that receives double that or gets users commenting, you know to explore that subject in future content pieces.
If/when you do see comments, then you should absolutely respond.
The worst thing a brand can do is leave engagement hanging empty. Not only will the user who took the time to comment be put off, you’ll be showing every other person who sees that comment without a response that your company isn’t really paying attention.
Moreover, many users see social media as a great way to get a company’s attention when they have a problem. So when they see that they can’t even reach you on Twitter or Facebook they will naturally question your support in general and likely look for another vendor who does engage their users.
Look at the phenomenal traction Facebook groups have for people who are interested in a particular subject.
Your niche may not be large but if you capture an audience within it, your engagement will benefit your business by showing users your expertise, your willingness to interact with them (and potential clients), and your commitment those that buy from you or become clients.
To make it easier, it’s best to have an internal set of canned responses ready for whoever monitors the accounts to reference. Chatbots are a new product that automate this process through Facebook messenger and they exist for a reason. Many business owners aren’t able to juggle their responsibilities and learn and monitor their accounts.
For social media your best bet is to hire a professional and work with them. You can draft a set of responses to frequently asked questions and when in doubt they will email you so you can respond on your own time. This again speaks to the cooperative nature of having a professional help you with your social media.
Susan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media. We’re looking for Entrepreneurs Wanting to Put Some Pep in Their Online Marketing If you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner, you likely have put time and effort into your online marketing. Now it’s time to take it to the next level! We put together a great membership program aimed at bringing together entrepreneurs interested in growing their businesses through proven online marketing methods and http://epicfollowers.co.uk/
6 Easy But Effective Steps To Grow Your Instagram Followers 2019
Have you ever imagined why most businesses and brands have an active Instagram account and strive to grow their Instagram followers?
Instagram is a very powerful business tool when used correctly. Instagram is more relevant now than ever considering the shift from brand-centric marketing to people-centric marketing.
And the good part is that Instagram doesn’t just assist you to increase your Instagram followers UK, generate leads and solidify your brand, it ensures that every lead that you generate is interested in your brand. This way you don’t go targeting the wrong audience.
Not minding this ample opportunity that Instagram offers, many of the Instagram users are still having a tough time on how to best utilize Instagram and increase grow their followers.
If you are one of these persons losing nights on growing their Instagram followers without seeing appreciable results, read this piece to the end.
And discover how to easily grow your Instagram followers without spending a dime on Ads.
Focus On Adding Value
There’s nothing that turns off your followers as consistently pushing them to buy. It is good to monetize your Instagram handle but this should be done with some sense of maturity. One the main reasons that you are being followed is because they are interested in your Posts and hope to get value reading it.
And if that desire is not being gratified, what in the world do you think will make them not to un-follow you?
To retain and keep growing your followers, you’ve got to focus more on adding value to your followers and pitch mildly.
Apply the 80/20 rule which states that 20% of your social media content should be about your brand (pitching your brand) while the remaining 80% should be dedicated to adding value to your audience.
One sweet thing about adding value is that it positions you as a go-to expert in your niche and wins trust and loyalty.
Optimize Your Bio
Optimizing your Instagram bio boosts your chances of attracting the right audience and makes all your social media efforts pay off.
Some persons would wish to know some things about you before clicking the follow button; and if your bio is not optimized, chances are, that you will lose that person to a competitor.
Here are the components a good bio should have:
- A clean profile picture which could your business logo or a picture of yourself clearly showing your face
- Your personality: giving your followers a sense of who you are, what you do, what company you work with and where you operate.
Ensure your bio complete, professional and does a great job of representing you and your business.
Follow Your Followers
This is one of the tactics used by some of the influential persons on Instagram. When you receive notification of someone following you, check their profile and follow back. This way the person will have the feeling of being valued and will always visit your page.
But if you don’t follow back, the person might probably think you snubbed him/er even when you have no such intentions.
Always try as much as you can to reciprocate the gesture of following your followers.
Post Consistently And Include Visuals
Remember, you are not the only person in your niche and some of your followers might also be following other persons in your niche too, any little mistake can make you lose them to your competitors.
Posting valuable contents consistently gives your audience the insight of when to always expect your contents. Your post could come in form of quotes, motivational talks, info-graphics or any other valuable content
As you may already know, humans love visuals and this is one of the reasons why Instagram is waxing stronger day in day out. What this means is that you should always spice up your Post with photos.
Make Good Use Of Hashtags
Hashtags offer you the avenue of reaching out to a larger target audience if used properly. And mind you, you’ve got to be careful using hashtags to avoid your post looking spammy. Out of the 140 characters available for you to work with, use the hashtags sparingly (2 to 3 hashtags is okay).
Always look out for trending hashtags in your niche and include them in your Post. Follow influencers in your niche and add their hashtags in your Posts.
Drive Traffic To Your Instagram Page
This is another way of growing your Instagram Followers UK . You can drive traffic from your Facebook account by adding your Instagram username in the “About” section.
How Twitter Followers Impact Our Popularity On Social Media 2020
One thing that all social media sites have in common is you have to an audience. There’s no way around it. No matter what platform you’re using, in order to effectively work the power of social media into your marketing strategy, you will have to learn how each one works. Each social media site has its unique way of assisting you in building your network. Facebook has friends and followers as well as likes to your fan pages, while YouTube uses views and subscribers.
Both Instagram Followers UK and Twitter only use followers and utilize hashtags to categorize posts, so you will have an increased chance of having your tweets or posts on your profile. So the more friends, subscribers and followers you have, the better the chances your opportunity will be seen by people in your target audience.
Implementing Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter into how you market your opportunity is huge and the amount of exposure to your opportunity, but using all of them is not necessary for a successful campaign. However, anyone who is serious about running a successful social media campaign should not leave Twitter out. The reason being, that unlike most of the major social media platforms, Twitter has a higher chance of increasing your popularity and reaching your target audience with the use of hash tags along with quality content. The biggest challenge is gaining enough followers to see your tweets and ultimately getting more eyes to look at what it is you’re promoting. Getting Twitter followers can be done using a variety of different techniques.
One way and the most time consuming, but organic way is to use the search bar to find what the popular trends are and find who the experts are in that niche and follow them and everyone who follows them as well, then create quality content using the most popular trending hashtags to increase the visibility of your tweets and gain more followers. Another more increasingly popular method is to simply get Twitter followers. There are several providers of this service online that are offering to sell your Twitter followers, but very few offer you real organic users on legit Twitter accounts.
Once you have enough followers to your Twitter account, you will be able to establish yourself as an expert in your niche and increase your popularity. Best methods to go about this is to research topics of interest in your niche and create some creative quality content on your blog, YouTube channel or article you’ve published and share with all your followers. Once you have attained that status you will have little to no trouble making daily sales or convincing more people to partner with you in your opportunity on Twitter.
So now that you know how important it is to incorporate Twitter into your social media campaign to increase your popularity and expertise in your niche. Your first goal should be to increase your audience by first getting more Twitter followers UK by either following other users and inviting them to follow back. Either way, once you have built your following up to over 1000 you should focus on including high quality content in every tweet along with 3 relevant hashtags to further your chances of adding more followers by current followers and users retweeting and favoring your tweets. It doesn’t get much simpler than that, anyone can use this strategy and if followed consistently will deliver great results an increased popularity online in social media.
I am Stacy Meyer Lee and I am working on websites fans social media, Through the social media networking websites operate to increase their visibility to online. On Twitter some people and organization’s status on the basis of the number of followers of a Twitter account. There are for this reason different providers who can arrange followers on Twitter for their customers.
Networking On Instagram 2020
There are many ways to grow your networks, connect with others and do viable business while building quality relationships. Networking does not have to be in person but can also be done via internet, apps and other online avenues. Social media, in particular, is a tremendous way to engage with individuals, groups, companies and associations. But, like with other online platforms, savvy networkers need to learn how to make the most of their networking efforts.
Listed below are helpful tips for creating, fostering and growing communities for networking success.
The use of “#” are critical for Instagram efficiency and effectiveness. Once you have set up a profile, link and other information, consider brainstorming hashtags which resonate with your brand. These labels can help you connect with like minded individuals who share your interests, skills, passions etc. It can also create trending topics which allow you to be searched and discovered. It is recommended to post with at least 8 relevant hashtags.
The use of “@” are equally critical for using IG to its maximum proficiency. This feature allows you to include others in your post. This activity can make your posts to not only go viral, but tap into other networks to further connect. Choose individuals, companies and organizations which can benefit from your posts, find value in your content and are able to repost to their followers / community and Buy Instagram Followers UK .
Last but not least, it is important to make your post engaging whether they are short or long. Include eye catching photos, interesting video clips, graphics and designs to appeal to your viewers. This is an opportunity to not only be creative but promote your brand and unique identity.
Follow these instructions to master the art of networking via Buy IG Followers UK. Connect with others, grow your networks and continue to add value.
Small Business – Committing to Using Instagram
How Often DO You Post?
Do you tweet once a day? Once an hour? Every few minutes? Or maybe your posts are so infrequent that you have almost forgotten you have a Instagram account.
But you have decided to use Instagram as a marketing tool for your offline business. So the question then becomes how often should you Post? How many Posts does it take to make you a committed Instagram Marketer?
This changes the question to – How Often SHOULD You Post?
Instagram for Offline Businesses – for LOCAL Brick and Mortar businesses – becomes a matter of reinforcing relationships that you likely already have person to person, in addition to building and reinforcing your OFFLINE Instagram Marketing Strategies.
In the case of using Instagram to market an Offline Business, all of the advice online about using Instagram needs to be carefully re-evaluated.
Let’s face is… easily 90% of the Instagram Strategies offered are recommendations for using Instagram to build an ONLINE business.
The folks writing these guides probably won’t ever meet ANY of their Followers face to face, let alone interact with them personally and on a regular basis.
For offline businesses, Instagram is a POWERFUL tool that can be used to PROD your local customers into taking Offline Action.
Here are two Instagram OFFLINE Business Scenarios designed to prod folks into taking Offline Action
- Encourage them to visit your restaurant and get a free dessert TODAY (with purchase of a lunch or whatever), by giving the Secret Instagram Password
- You are enticing folks into your restaurant if they do come to take advantage of the deal
- If they don’t come today, you have still been able to send them a DAILY REMINDER that your restaurant exists
- Combine your Instagram offer with other offers, like a Frequent Guest Card… Let’s face it, in this frugal economy, anything that you can do to keep them IN THE HABIT of dining at your restaurant is going to pay off long term and Buy Instagram Followers Australia .
- Using Instagram, set up a Concierge Service for your Beauty Salon.
- Send a Post out 48 hours before you make a trip to your beauty supply wholesaler. Ask your customers to Direct Message you if they need products.
- The arrangement that you set up is that these Special Orders must be picked up within 7 days – and you give a 10% discount on these purchases.
With the agreement that the product will be paid for within the week, you can afford to give a discount. You aren’t tying up inventory dollars and the product isn’t languishing on the shelf
Because you have, essentially, PRE-SOLD the product, you can justify buying (and SELLING) products that you don’t normally stock.
The KEYS to both of these Offline Business Strategy are PLANNING and CONSISTENCY!
As an offline business owner, you are used to thinking long term.
In this case, you are taking a social media tool that is all about instant gratification (Instagram) and using it as a long term Offline marketing secret weapon.
Will these Instagram campaign have an immediate payoff?
But, it you plan and implement this for the long term, Posting every day about a free Dessert or Posting once a week about a chore that you would be doing anyway (the trip to the beauty supplier) in 12 or 18 months, you will likely have a nice little income stream from these tactics.
Building Instagram Relationships
Instagram is for social networking, a place to build relationships.
Don’t you think that serving dessert to your Instagram Followers – Face to Face – is going to build and strengthen your relationships with them?
Don’t you think that Direct Messaging someone about her Special Order is going to build a stronger relationships there?
And think about it… when you have the product in hand, you TWEET (not Direct message) a general tweet that the product is ready to be picked up
By Posting, you are reminding those who DIDN’T Special Order this time that they could have… and maybe they’ll decide to take advantage of the convenience next week! LOL
Utilizing Instagram as a marketing tool allows for interactive marketing. Interactive marketing is critical to building a business relationship. Since Instagram is a tool through which its users can reach their audiences, real-time, you have the opportunity to build relationships with your followers in real time, and in the case of brick and mortar businesses, you can build face to face relationships and Buy Instagram Followers Australia
Take the time to plan a Instagram marketing strategy that works for your offline business…. then, COMMIT and IMPLEMENT over the long term!
A unique strength of Instagram for Offline business is the fact that it can be accessed (and used) from small handheld computing devices… you aren’t trapped behind a computer. This also means that Instagram can be used while on the go… a key piece of the puzzle for offline businesses.
Instagram has the potential to become an extremely important part of YOUR online marketing puzzle, if you understand how to use it for Offline businesses. Here is a Step by Step tutorial on the RIGHT way to set up a Instagram account and the pitfalls to avoid.
Five Powerful Techniques That Attract Instagram Followers
When we think about people that we respect, we tend to think of one word, genuine. No one thinks of the most superficial transparent person they ever met and says “I want to be like them”. So doesn’t the logic follow that you would not want to buy from them either? I would use the same logic when aligning your efforts to get Instagram followers. Even in an age of digital media the general public can still smell the snake oil salesman, and this can seriously damage your efforts to get Instagram followers. A follower is a potential customer, and there are 3 distinct types of customers:
- A basic customer- This is any old follower that you have to court and chase (usually the most expensive to get and the hardest to keep).
- A follower- Someone that reads what comes in from you and is genuinely interested, the only issue is you have to keep the Posts coming and keep a follower fed.
- A fan- A fan gets what you are trying to do, actively promotes your Posts and also comes to your site or blog on a regular basis… they actively seek you out. This is the least costly way to get Buy Instagram Followers Australia, and fanatical ones at that.
So you may be thinking to yourself “well this is all and good but how do I do it? “…not to worry there are a few simple rules to turning customers into fans. Follow these and you will be well on your way with a complete understanding on how to get Instagram followers that will sell your product for you.
- Remember that at the beginning I mentioned the term “genuine”, just start there. Be the message you want to convey because the act of aligning your message with your actions is more powerful than you realize.
- Invite your followers into your world, your blog, your thoughts…give them another outlet to you and show them that you are willing to hear what they have to say if they listen to what you have to say, this mutual win-win will help you get Instagram followers that have a vested interest in you.
- Provide value in your content, everyone is looking for something, you have to give in order to receive, it a reciprocal event that helps you get Buy Instagram Followers Australia that transcend the mere customer supplier relationship.
Karen Marrow enjoys sharing strategies to maximize your profits with social media and Instagram Marketing
Instagram Followers and Your Business 2019
What is the importance of having lots of Instagram followers?
Debates have raged back and forth on Instagram about quality versus quantity as Instagram has been used to monetize many businesses from Dell, Threadless, and Zappos to the countless number of small businesses using the service to increase their brand around the world. Here are the 2 reasons why having large numbers make sense and the 2 reasons why it all comes down to quality.
- Big is not always better, unless it is perceived as better. Say what? For me having 20,000 followers is does not matter, except for the extra perceived business value that comes with the statement. That could be the tipping point for a business deal, partnership, etc. What I am saying is that it is not important to me, but it could be important to someone else and in the world of business that is important and Buy Instagram Followers Australia .
For example, you are in marketing and want to bring in a big company as a client. You have done a great pitch and maybe need one last item to sweeten the deal. They ask, “What do you know about social media?” Telling them that you have 20,000 followers on Instagram would be a great way to increase your potential with the company versus 1,000. Whether right or wrong perceived value comes from having these followers.
- More eyeballs equals more money. In reality, most companies have still not fully transitioned from traditional marketing to social media. The reason this is important is because big business by and large still advertise their services and goods close to the way it was done 10, 15, and even 20 years ago. They view Instagram as a large free newspaper. Every post is an ad. Every Post is a “special deal”.
Going with the ideas of traditional media, if you have an ad that goes out to 100,000 people and.1% call you back and buy your product then you are happy. Take that to the next level with social media. Instead of doing 1 ad that gets you 100 people buying your product, you can do 30 ads to 100,000 people and maybe 1000 people to buy your product that month. The funny thing is that to an extent that does bring in extra business, because you will always find someone to buy a quality product from an established brand. At the same time, I know that there are tremendous opportunity costs being lost.
So now that we have the argument for quantity, let us take a look at quality:
- The key word here is social media. In order to get your word out you have to be social by building relationships. I know for a fact that I have not connected with every person that follows me. It is physically impossible. In reality I have probably spoken to about 30-40% of the people that follow me over the past year. That is still a lot of contact.
When you have 100 Followers Australia you can keep track and manage this effectively. On the flip side, I am writing this article at 5:30 in the morning and according to Instagram, the most recent 20 Post happened in the last 5 seconds. Additionally while I am writing this 80 more Posts have just appeared in waiting for me to recycle them in and find out what those people have said.
- Instagram was set up to be a place where people could build relationships. In the walls of the 140 character tweet lies immense power to change people’s view of the world and you. Additionally, one line is all it takes to connect you with someone in Indonesia, Australia, and England. The more relationships you can establish on these sites the more you will become successful.
Talking to someone as we discussed in the previous argument is great, building a friendship with someone across the ocean that you have never spoken to is a power that transcends imagination. It is also a power that leads to sales, referrals, and repeat business. People buy from those they like.
So which is better? That is for everyone reading this article to decide. In the end it will probably come down to a mixture of quantity and quality for most people. That is the great fun of Instagram, you decide your fate. For More Information Please Visit http://buyfollowers1.com/
Instagram – Power Marketing in 140 Characters Or Less
It doesn’t matter whether you are new to online marketing or you are a more seasoned business owner, you are always looking for new ways to network and get the word out about your product or service. You have to take a look at Instagram. It’s a hybrid between instant message and pint size blog. Instagram will change the way you interact with your existing customers and how you cultivate new customers. It is all about the relationships so remember givers gain on this new platform. There is a culture on Instagram so sit back look and listen before you begin to market products or services. You can jump in the conversation at anytime but always remember to provide something of value and Followers UK
Here are 5 reasons to use Instagram as your Power Marketing Tool of choice…
- 140 Characters or less Less is more! One of the best things about Instagram is that it keeps all messages short and to the point in 140 characters or less. You’ll have to give your customers and clients the gist of what is going on in short messages better known as “Posts” (messages similar to instant messages) that allow their interest to be piqued in such a way as to make them want to know more. You don’t have to worry about boring your clients or customers, there simply isn’t any room for the extra fluff. Instead, you will be able to catch their attention quickly and make them interested in knowing more.
- All in an Instant… It is a Blog and RSS feed all in one, you can get access to the people that use Instagram seconds after they create the post. Instagram allows its users to connect their account to the cell phone for instant message type interaction. It is much like have a chat but only using 140 characters. You can reach your followers in an instant and they can reply in the next instant no matter. You are making sure that your followers have all of the latest updates about what you are doing and what’s going on in your world by simply sending a Post and Buy Instagram Followers UK .
- Follow the crowd… Instagram is a social network not just for business. People connect with people first and the business will follow. Remember people buy from people they know, like and trust. Connect with the people and the business opportunities will follow. Be authentic, allow your true personality to shine through your tweets and your profile. We are the sum total of all the relationships we have past and present. Be a person of value in the conversations, listen and build your social equity with ease. Your Social Equity is very important when building your online brand.
- Listen and Learn Listen to the conversations to the others who have something in common with you. Search for people in the search functionality or use a tool called Instagram Search to see what being talked about on Instagram, follow those that you find who are interested in you. Listen first and see what can learn. You will actually learn how to use Instagram by listening. By following others Instagram accounts, especially if they look like they have a lot to offer, you can stay in the know about various products, services, and other activities online and offline. Listening and Learning is a great way to stay at the pulse of Instagram and your industry. Connect with the leaders in your industry and you will learn more than you can imagine.
- Make Them Laugh You can use Instagram to bring out the fun side of people and life. There is a lot for room to add a bit of mystery in your Posts as you only have a few characters to get your point across. You gain a lot more followers (fans), build your social equity, credibility, website traffic and customers as a result of piquing their interest with a bit of humor.
Confessions : Be careful, just as with any other social networking site, Instagram can quickly become addicting. I am a happy Twitaholic who has learned how to monetize the Instagram experience and so can you. When you are having fun, you can sometimes get caught up in the moment.Instagram is great and powerful marketing tool to help build your social equity, credibility and profitability. Make sure you are always stay connected to the original purpose for Instagram, Powerful Marketing Tool in 140 characters or less.
Therese Prentice “Social Networking Queen” – Social Networking Expert, Marketing Coach and Joint Venture Broker – Relationship Building Expert – Founder of Women’s Network: In the Living Room LLC, Motivational Speaker, Author, Teacher and Coach
Your Catalyst for building your Social Equity, Online Credibility and Increase Profits in 90 days. For More Information Please Visit http://epicfollowers.co.uk/
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!